éVENTS | Mio’s Restaurant Week
Celebrate Authentic Puerto Rican Cuisine at Mio
This week, celebrate the beauty of Latin cuisine at Mio‘s with a special Restaurant Week menu!
The Restaurant Week lunch items include:
– Mojito Pork Tenderloin over root vegetable hash and blistered corn salsa
– Eggplant Pionono, roasted eggplant, sweet plantain cake, guajillo tomato sauce, topped with queso fresco
– Cilantro Pesto Rainbow Trout served over warm quinoa salad with seasonal vegetables, among others
Dinner options are just as tantalizing and include standouts such as…
– Cod Fish & *Pigeon Pea Croquets, served over avocado mousse and toppedwith tomato compote
– Roasted Beet Salad, roasted baby beets, pears, dry papaya, goat cheese over young lettuce, drizzled with brown butter balsamic vinaigrette
– Cornish Hen stuffed with mofongo, blistered brussels sprouts, sweet plantain cream
– Skirt & Root Vege, grilled skirt steak with root vegetable hash, island green mojo
For the perfect ending, Restaurant Week-goers can choose from Mio Espresso Granita over cheese whipped cream and orange zest, or the Fried Guava Cheesecake, house made cheesecake inside a dumpling dough.
Mio’s Restaurant Week menu will be available August 11-16.
*For reservations please call (202) 955-0075 or visit Open Table.