As an Event Planning Intern, you will be working with the Executive and Leadership team to plan and execute our annual Film Film festival and entertainment business conference. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed project plan
- Research and Communicate with venues to coordinate event space
- Negotiate contracts with venues/vendors
- Assist in the organization of Film submissions and Judges
- Assist in the organization of panel speakers
- Organize details such as decor, catering, entertainment, location, invitee lists, special speakers, equipment, promotional materials, sponsors, etc.
- Work with internal teams such as Marketing, Sales & Social Media teams for promotions, ticket sales, awareness, and advertisements.
- Assist in strategy development to brand company, Services, merchandise, and events
- Attend weekly conference calls, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Assist with increasing social media following (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Other duties as assigned.
*** This positions if for College Credit ***
*** Must be Available Weekday Evenings and Some Weekends ***
*** Must be Very Responsive via internal communication platforms, email and text ***
The ideal candidate would be a self-starting, forward-leaning individual(s) who is up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter
- Working knowledge and use of social media
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of new and traditional media trends
- Be part of a company that is becoming an industry leader in an emerging market.
- Work with Fortune 500 Leadership and experienced Program Managers, Business Developers and Executives
- Gain credible references and increase your professional network for our career goals
- Opportunities to meet Latin Entertainers, Artists, Businesses, Organizations and Individuals
About Latin é
Latin é is an entertainment media conglomerate who’s mission is uplift Latinos through quality entertainment. We do this by challenging the status quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry. Learn more about us and our channels at www.Latin-e.com