About Latin é
- Why we do what we do : Our mission is to uplifting Latinos through quality entertainment.
- How we do what we do: We do this by challenging the standard quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry.
- What we do : We provide original content catered to second and third generation Latinos while creating a portal for non-Latinos to learn about the Latin culture.
- Culture: We are developing a culture where individuals are part of family, work as a team and you have the ability to grow with an organized that wants to empower you to be successful and put you in a position where you do what you love to do.
We are seeking self starting, forward leaning individuals who are up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
What We Are Looking For: The é team is looking for a highly entrepreneurial individual with the drive to explore and expand Latin é’s social media presents.
We offer a unique opportunity to work with the newest entertainment source for the American Latino. We’re a fun and dedicated group of young American Latino professionals providing content and media resources for this underserved segment. We are now accepting applications for a Marketing & Sales Manager Internship. As a Marketing & Sales intern you will have the unique experience to gain an understanding on how marketing & stales work together.
** This positions if for College Credit **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist / Lead marketing projects
- Assist in the Development of Press Releases & News Letters
- Assist in the development of Latin é Marketing Material for clients, shows, film and content.
- Assist in the recruitment of corporate clients
- Assist in strategy development to brand company, merchandise and events
- Work with the Sales Executives to Identify, cultivate and develop leads through the business develop life-cycle
- Routine maintenance of CRM database (i.e. Zoho, SalesForce, etc)
- Work with Senior Leaders and Program Managers to develop strategies
- Ensure project goals align with Company’s Strategic Campaign Plan
- Attend weekly conference calls, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Assist with the promotion of events
- Assist with increasing social media following (i.e. Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to think out-side the box
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Entrepreneurial & self starter
- Working knowledge and use of social media
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of new and traditional media trends
- Learn the art of Sales & Marketing, an education you will not learn in school.
- Be part of a company that is becoming an industry leader in an emerging market.
- Work with Fortune 500 Leadership and experienced Program Managers, Business Developers and Executives
- Gain credible references and increase your professional network for our career goals
- Opportunities to meet Latin Entertainers, Artists, Businesses, Organizations and Individuals