As a Business Analyst Intern, you will be working with our Sales & Marketing Executive and Leadership team to develop creative engaging content for our website. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying companies to highlight success stories/case studies in using Social Media Marketing and Multicultural Marketing.
- Develop 2 case study articles, 350 words or more to include social media derivative.
- Work with Marketing & social media teams to develop and distribute derivative content.
- Develop Pitch Ideas for articles written that will be engaging that take into account audience, current events, and relevance.
- Provide peer review of content of articles, newsletters and marketing material
- Research statistics and citing of statistics for marketing & sales initiatives
- Assist in strategy development to brand company, Services, merchandise, and events
- Attend weekly conference calls, weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Assist with the promotion of events
- Assist with increasing social media following (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Other duties as assigned.
*** This positions if for College Credit ***
*** Must be Available Weekday Evenings and Some Weekends ***
*** Must be Very Responsive via internal communication platforms, email and text ***
The ideal candidate would be self-starting, forward-leaning individual(s) who is up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter
- Working knowledge and use of social media
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of new and traditional media trends
- Be part of a company that is becoming an industry leader in an emerging market.
- Work with Fortune 500 Leadership and experienced Program Managers, Business Developers and Executives
- Gain credible references and increase your professional network for our career goals
- Opportunities to meet Latin Entertainers, Artists, Businesses, Organizations and Individuals
About Latin é
Latin é is an entertainment media conglomerate who’s mission is uplift Latinos through quality entertainment. We do this by challenging the status quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry. Learn more about us and our channels at www.Latin-e.com