About Latin é
- Why we do what we do : Our mission is to uplifting Latinos through quality entertainment.
- How we do what we do: We do this by challenging the standard quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry.
- What we do : We provide original content catered to second and third generation Latinos while creating a portal for non-Latinos to learn about the Latin culture.
- Culture: We are developing a culture where individuals are part of family, work as a team and you have the ability to grow with an organized that wants to empower you to be successful and put you in a position where you do what you love to do.
We are seeking self-starting, forward leaning individuals who are up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
** This positions if for College Credit **
What We Are Looking For:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate film schedule with Cast & Crew
- Work with Executive & Associate Producer as well as Cast to identify and develop content for shows
- Work with and when needed assist post-production tasks such as reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing
- Assist in the planning and development of future shows / Films
- Assist in ensuring project schedule remains on time and under budget
*** Must be Available Weekday Evenings and and Some Weekends ***
*** Must be Very Responsive via internal communication platforms, email and text ***
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to take initiative /Self starter attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use MS office suite or MAC Notes, Keynote, & Numbers
- Experience w/ Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Fluency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc)
- Experience in video editing and tools such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Elements.
- Ability to take initiative /Self-starter attitude • Strong organizational skills
- Ability to Lead
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Develop experience which can be applied to Industry Certifications
- Work with Fortune 500 Leadership and experienced Program
- Managers, Business Developers, and Executives
- Gain credible references and increase your professional network for your career goals
- Opportunities to meet Latin Entertainers, Artist, Businesses, Organizations and Individuals